The S.H.I.F.T. Framework Workshop
2019 Workshop date coming soon!
Tools, ideas, support, and a creative space to explore your career in education right now - as you transition to your "what's next"Read more
Sharing who you are and what you’ve experienced is the golden ticket to success.
The S.H.I.F.T. Framework is designed to help educators:
- Examine how your career (current work/job) aligns with your quality of life
- Recognize your creativity and how it can benefit you (even if you don’t think you’re creative)
- Utilize talent mapping to pinpoint hidden skills and opportunities
- Explore the freedoms that come with being more intentional with your day-to-day work life
- Understand the power of your personal and professional story to leverage your impact and legacy
- Monetize your talents, experience, and creativity - within and beyond the educational setting
- Bolster your resiliency for greater success at managing stress
The S.H.I.F.T. Framework has 5 key principles:
- S: Self-assessment
- H: Having a Vision
- I: Identity Risk
- F: Freedom
- T: Testimony + Connection
The S.H.I.F.T. Framework program will include:
The morning session includes:
- A framework manual that serves as a blueprint for planning and mapping
- How to have the hard conversations about taking professional risks
- Realistic checklist for initiating your S.H.I.F.T.
- Exploration of case studies that support the S.H.I.F.T. principles
- Mindset steps for getting started on your S.H.I.F.T.
- How to leverage setbacks and hard day.
Robust afternoon work session to outline possible projects and opportunities includes:
- Protocol for getting professional support while creating your S.H.I.F.T.
- Practical strategies to guide you from ideation to implementation
- How to recognize marketable projects that support your expertise
- Robust work session to outline possible projects and opportunities
- Individual coaching with Kanesha and Kari
The S.H.I.F.T. Framework is for:
- Anyone involved in an educational setting
- Innovators in education or people who want to be
The S.H.I.F.T. Framework is not:
- A stuffy inservice.
- A place where dreams and desires go to die.
- A cookie cutter, canned curriculum, or "sit and get" program.
- A get rich quick or pyramid scheme.
- A place to play small.
- For close-minded people.
2019 Workshop Schedule
|Registration:||8:30 – 9am|
|Part 1 (content):||9am – 12:30pm|
|Box lunch (optional):||12:30 – 1:15pm|
|Part 2 (create):||1:15 – 3:30pm|
|Inaugural pricing:||$270 for full day|
|Half-day option*:||$170 morning only|
|Lunch, full or half day:||$12 optional box lunch|
|*does not include afternoon work session|
RAFT Lab (Resource Area for Teaching)
3827 Steele Street
Denver CO 80205
Subscribe to CEC's Newsletter
Stay up to date with announcements about workshops, specials, and recently published content.